Our Premium Interactive Home Security Systems, Puts You In Control Of Your Family And Home’s Security And Safety!
Our Interactive Home Security Systems Puts You In Control Of Your Security And Safety!
Trinity Wiring Solutions is a fully licensed security alarm company. Our security technicians are also individually licensed and professionally trained.
We start all of our projects with a walkthrough of your home and a review of your house plans to ensure that the system we design for you meets the security alarm requirements of both you and the State. We a number of security solutions for your home:
24-Hour Monitoring Services: As part of all our Alarm Systems, we also offer 24/7 monitoring services that will notify emergency services in the event of an alarm.
Burglary Alarm Systems: With our security burglar alarm-only systems, we design your alarm system with intrusion protection in mind. Usually these systems include a keypad to arm and disarm the alarm system. Then we add sensors to the doors and optionally to the windows. We usually also add a handful of motion detectors as required.
Fire Alarm Systems: Our home fire alarm solutions are design to help protect your family from both fires and smoke inhalation. Our professional installers are all licensed and our solutions meet all local, state, and national fire alarm codes to help ensure life safety and minimize the damage to property.
Medical Monitoring: Upgrading your alarm systems with gas leak sensors, carbon monoxide detection, and even flood detectors can be a major factor in the health and long term safety of your loved ones.
Audio Visual Monitoring: Travelling out of town on business? Or just going out on a date? Our audio visual monitoring helps you keep track of your home and the safety of your family.
Professionally Designed, Installed, And Monitored Security Systems
Did you know that an audible alarm system is the reason why 74% of intrusions have gone uncompleted? When your home lacks an alarm system, it’s three times more likely to be the target of a burglary.
Everyone wants to feel safe and secure within their home, but threats outside of our control linger around us. The State Department of Justice FBI states that burglaries have steadily grown in number with each decade. Of those, 73.9 percent of all burglaries happen in residencies. Data also shows that every 15 seconds, a burglary occurs and every 1.5 minutes, a robbery takes place. Crime figures demonstrate each home has a higher chance of being a break-in target than not.
Trinity Wiring Solutions provides state-of-the-art security alarm solutions to protect you and your family day and night. Our cellular radio network monitors your home and equipment 24/7, which sends reports to our advanced Central Station monitoring facility.
Trinity Wiring Solutions works hand-in-hand with the Alarm.com web portal and web-enabled devices so you can access and control your home remotely. Not only will you be able to control your security system, but you’ll be able to take control of your home’s HVAC, lighting, and other features.
Since 2001, Trinity Wiring Solutions has been the trusted name for professional service and care in all facets of residential and commercial low voltage solutions.
What Happens When There Is An Alarm?
Your Security System Alarm Sounds!!! What Happens Next? – Our security alarm system can perform many functions, but its main goal is to maintain the safety of you, your family, property, and assets. When an alarm is triggered, you’ll have the ability to turn off the alarm with your personalized code before the system notifies the monitoring station. The only exception is in case of fire or medical alarm, the monitoring station is immediately notified to send the appropriate emergency authorities. Here’s a step-by-step of the process of our system’s response in event of an alarm.
1: System Armed
It’s important to set your alarm whenever you leave home or go to bed. After your alarm is installed and set, it will actively monitor for intrusion, motion, or smoke. You can opt between a few activated security alarm system settings:
- System Armed AWAY: Once you arrive home to open your front door or garage door, you can program a 60 second delay into the alarm so you can disarm it. But when a window is opened in this mode, the alarm is instantly triggered. This same concept can apply to motion detectors inside you home, but can ignore motion under a certain size, like dogs and cats. There are even specific large pet motion detectors settings you can utilize. As the name suggests, this is the mode you should set when leaving the home.
- System Armed HOME: The alarm system will only monitor windows and doors in this mode, but will ignore interior motion detectors, as your family may be moving through the home. This is the mode you should set when going to sleep at night.
- Fire Alarm Monitoring: Once you have installed smoke detectors with your home security alarm, they will be continuously active no matter the current mode of your alarm system. If smoke is detected, it will immediately activate the alarm and contact emergency services.
2: Alarm Notification
Now that your security alarm system has been triggered, it will immediately send a signal to the central station that monitors your home. There are several ways to send a signal:
- Phone Line: The best and most utilized way to send alarm signals is through telephone, but unfortunately an intruder can cut your phone lines and sever communication.
- Internet Network: Alarm signals can also be sent via internet, but in case of natural disasters, this is a very unreliable method and therefore not utilized often.
- Wireless Cellular: The most reliable and secure method is through a cellular transmitter built into your alarm panel. This is also the method that Trinity Wireless Solutions prefers and uses.
3: Emergency Dispatch
Once the operator at the dispatch center receives the signal from your alarm panel, they will dispatch certain authorities depending on type of triggered alarm.
- Intrusion Burglar Alarm: The dispatcher will immediately call the home for personal identification to verify if the person is authorized to be on customer premises. If they receive no answer after six (6) rings, the operator will dispatch the police to your home. If someone answers the telephone, the dispatcher will ask for a pass code verification that determines if the person is authorized to be on the premises.
- Fire Alarm: The operator will promptly call the home to determine the cause of the alarm. If no one answers the telephone after six (rings), the operator will transmit the alarm to the Public Fire Service Communication Center, who will dispatch a local emergency service.
- Medical Alarm: Upon receiving an EMA signal, the operator will call the subscriber to confirm the existence of a problem. In case of a true emergency, the operator will contact the emergency response agency to request immediate service.
- Panic Alarm: The operator will contact the subscriber to confirm the signal from the premises. If an improper identification is given or there is no contact made, the monitoring facility will dispatch the authorities to your home.
4: Emergency Response
After the dispatch operator has received a response or determined there is a true emergency, they will contact the appropriate emergency services for immediate response service. There exists a high number of false intrusion alarms, so your local police department may have different response guidelines. To confirm how your local police may respond in case of emergency, contact them directly for rules and guidelines so you can be prepared.
Control Much More Than Just Your Security
Our security systems utilize Alarm.com systems and touchscreens that grant you full control of your home’s security systems. You can monitor your functions, adjust your preferences, and more with two-way voice pendants, doorbells, cameras, and more, all operated through the Alarm.com desktop access, app and Trinity’s paired smartphone app. You have the freedom to choose your favorite mode of operation. With our smart screens and paired app, your home will become highly responsive to your preferences. Here’s a few things you can do with our smart security solutions:
- Arm and disarm your security alarm system.
- Lock and unlock exterior doors with smart locks.
- Open and close your garage door.
- View your cameras to see who is at the front door.
- Adjust and manage your smart thermostat.
- Turn your smart lights on and off.
- Program timed “scenes” to activate your ideal settings.
- Monitor for flooding around your water heater, washing machine, and dish washer.
- Plus, much more…
Please note that 3 rd party smart devices are required for some of the above features. Ask your salesperson for more details.
What our customers are saying
Trinity wiring did all of the wiring in our in our new home as well as the security and door camera and bell. They will be now installing cameras in our home. They are highly respective , intelligent and class organization. And EXTREMELY Responsive!!
– Douglas B.
Bought a home security system in addition to some additional Low-Voltage wiring options in my new construction home. Very easy to work with and pricing was better than expected. Final install just happened yesterday by Carlos and he was fantastic. Walked me through all of my home security features and made sure I knew how to integrate additional smart home features if I wanted to down the road. Great customer experience!
– Eric D.
Shannon at Trinity Wiring Solutions has helped me expand our security systems for all of my warehouse locations, and at my home as well. Her, along with the entire company, have been great to work with & I highly recommend them for anyone seeking security systems, cameras & any of their other products. They are a great local company who stands by their products & especially their loyal customers (like me!).
– James H.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to register my security system with the County?
It depends. Every county has different regulations, but most counties do require you to register your system with them. You can find more information at your counties FARU (False Alar Reduction Unit) or by calling your local police departments non-emergency number.
Will changing service providers affect my security system?
Possibly. If you are running off a phone line or IP (Internet Router) this could cause your system to stop communicating with out 24-hour monitoring station. If you are thinking about switching providers, please let us know so we can send a technician out to reroute your system.
Will getting rid of your phone line affect my security system?
Yes, if you are communicating with a phone line, removing it will cause your system to stop communicating.
How can I update my billing information?
- Log into your customer portal
- Click on NEW CUSTOMER REGISTRATION
- Enter your personal information (customer number and registration key can be found on your latest invoice or statement)
- Follow the prompt to create login information
- Once logged in, you must click on CC/CHECK tab
- Easily update your billing information
When is my first payment due?
The day your security system is activated.
Do you offer home automation?
Yes, call our main office for pricing and additional information.
Ready to get started?
Call 800-613-1874 or fill out the form to start your home security project today!