Major service carriers such as VERIZON and AT&T are implementing a 2G sunset overhaul of their communication towers. This campaign will affect every consumer that purchased a communication system operating on an old 2G setup, whether it’s a security system, cell phone or radio. Telecommunications companies have already begun work on the movement and hope to be finished with the upgrade by January 2017.
How will this affect consumers throughout the U.S?
– Older cell phones will stop working
– Security systems that were installed with a 2G communicator will no longer be able to communicate with their monitoring centers.
– According to major carriers, this overhaul will allow for better communication/coverage and enhanced downloading speeds for applications, videos and new features.
How can you get ahead of the curve before it affects you?
– Call your security company and make sure your 2G communicator is switched out before the towers come down in your area.
– Check with your carrier to get information on their plans for your local towers.
“During our installation process, the technicians were knowledgeable and explained every step. The best part is the pricing for the quality of service. The value…”
“I would like to commend the Trinity reps for their outstanding customer service. In every interaction they demonstrated a keen knowledge and were able to…”
“Trinity is the very best out there. Anytime that I have a question, issue or concern, they jump right in and take care of it.…”
“Trinity Wiring and Security Solutions has given my family peace of mind. We always know that our house is secure and the system is easy…”
“Liam helped us from start to finish on our security system needs. He was knowledgeable, understanding and helpful throughout the process. He catered to our…”
“Trinity was also able to put a surround sound system in our family room. Thanks to Trinity, this room in our home is now better…”
Trinity Wiring & Security Solutions is your all-in-one security solution. Integrate audio/visual features and enjoy custom automation for convenience, enhanced protection, and energy-saving purposes.Learn More